Owing to our rich industrial experience and knowledge, we are engaged in presenting high quality Electrolyte & Blood Gas Analyser. The analyser provided by us measures K+, Na+, Cl, Ca++, pH, PCO2 and PO2 in blood, serum and plasma. With utmost perfection, this analyser is manufactured using the best quality components and pioneering techniques. Along with this, the provided Electrolyte & Blood Gas Analyser is available in diverse technical specifications at market leading prices.
- Superb functionality
- Low maintenance
- Robust construction
- Accurate results
- Electrolyte & Blood gas analyser
- Our all products having in product quality accreditation like ISO-9001,ISO-14001,ISO- 13485,CE,WHO-GMP & FDA
- BG 2100 is an innovative ISE Electrolyte and blood gas analyser complementing our existing ISE NG. The analyzer measures K+, Na+, Cl, Ca++, pH, PCO2 and PO2 in whole blood, serum and plasma. The analyzer has a compact design, is easy to operate, economical and is virtually maintenance free. The aspirate probe has a self-cleasing mechanism affording enhanced operator safety, low carry-over and cross - contamination.
- Equipment interface : 240 X 128 dots LCD display with soft key pad
- Analysis principle : Direct "Flow Thru" electrodes
- Sample volume : 200Âµ
- Sample type : Whole blood, serum, plasma.
- Sample application : Sample cup, capillary or collection tube.
- Throughput : 65 samples / hour
- Calibration : Automatic two-point calibration with additional option for carrying out one-points and two-point calibration manually.
- Pre adjusted standby mode with automatic calibration steps.
- Quality control : 2 different levels of quality control.
- Printer : Built in stationary head graphical thermal printer.
- Storage Capacity : 1000 samples.
- Interface port : RS 232
- Power : 110-230V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions : 452(H) X 452 (W) X 500(D) mm approx.
- Equipment weight : 15 kg approx
- Operating environment : 15Âº to 30 ÂºC , 20% ~ 80% RH, 86 ~ 106kPa