Our company is a reckoned entity engaged in offering an exclusive range of Biomedical Waste Incinerators. These incinerators eliminate hazardous toxic wastes and bio medical waste generated in hospitals, medical collages and waste treatment plants. Manufactured at our state of art machining facility by using advanced technology, these Biomedical Waste Incinerators are widely appreciated for high combustion efficiency and low maintenance. Furthermore, our clients can avail these incinerators at a reasonable price.
- High operational fluency
- Longer service life
- Excellent functioning
- Further Details
Biomedical Waste Incinerators
- Human Anatomical Waste.
- Microbiology & Biotechnology Waste.
- Discarded Medicines & Cytotoxic Drugs.
- Soiled plaster castes, blood soaked cotton, beddings etc.
- Wastes from pathological laboratories and blood banks.
- Animal wastes & carcasses.
BLACKHOLE incinerators have following features for complete incineration of biomedical wastes:
- Combustion efficiency of at least 99%. Gas residence time of minimum 1.5 seconds in the Secondary Combustion Chamber. Temperature range of 750 to 850°C and 1000 to 1100°C in Primary & Secondary Combustion Chambers respectively.
- Equipment can also be designed and supplied to meet specific requirements of the customers/local pollution control authorities.Optional accessories like gas scrubbers, continuous emission monitoring & recording systems, automatic waste feeding systems, ash removal systems and heat recovery systems can be supplied on request.